How To Enroll

The following items are required for student enrollment: smiling sun

1.  The Child’s Birth Certificate

2.  The Child’s Immunization Record

Kindergarteners and 1st Graders also need a current TB Test, a Physical Exam, and a Dental Exam.

Please pick up forms from the office before going for the examinations.


3.  Transfer Papers and Report Card From the Previous School

4.  2nd Grade through 5th Grade Need CST Scores

5.  Proof of Residency: Parent’s Current Gas or Electric Bill

6.  Parent’s I.D. With Current Downey Address

7. If Child is a Part of Special Education, The Most Recent IEP

You can pick up an enrollment packet from the office.

Enrollment Requirements – English Enrollment Requirements – Spanish