1. PE Softball Championships (Lunch: Mon. to Wed.)
2. AVID End of Year Celebration: Front Lawn, Per. 5 and 6
1. SPIRIT WEEK: Nike or Vans? Day (FAIRNESS)
2. PTA Meeting: Room 50, 3:30pm
1. Early Release Day Dismissal @ 12:50pm
2. SPIRIT WEEK: Disney or Superhero Day? (RESPONSIBILITY)
1. SPIRIT WEEK: Hawaiian Day (CARING)
2. Awards Assemblies TODAY on SMS Stage!
—6th Gr. Awards Assembly: Per. 1 (8:10am)
—7th Gr. Awards Assembly: Per. 3 (10:15am)
1. SPIRIT WEEK: SMS Spirit Day! (RESPECT)
2. All Math, ELA, and/or Make-up Testing Ends TODAY!
3. Election Day for 6th and 7th Graders: Vote during Per. 1
4. 5th Graders Tour: Lewis/Carpenter Elementary, 9:45-11:30am
5. Larson DHH Awards, 1:00-3:00pm (Library)
6. SMS Art Show: Room 36, All Day
7. WEB Picnic: Front Lawn, Periods 5 and 6
8. Enjoy your three-day MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY weekend! See you back on Tuesday!
-May 27 (Mon.) Memorial Day Holiday, No School
-May 28 (Tue.): 8th Grade Awards, Period 3
-May 29 (Weds.): 8th Grade Knott’s Trip
-May 30 (Thur.): Promotion @ DHS Stadium 2:00pm; Line up at 1:00pm
-May 31 (Fri.): Last Day of School, 8th Grade Picnic, and Minimum Day
-June 3, 2019 (Mon.): TEACHER CHECK-OUT DAY!