PTA EXECUTIVE BOARD
1st VP, Membership:
2nd VP, Ways and Means:
3rd VP, 5th Grade Party:
Box Top Rep:
PURPOSE OF THE PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
MISSION OF THE PTA
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organization that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in public schools of this nation.
Please join RSG during the fall membership drive or at any time during the school year. Dues are $7.00 per person and everyone is eligible for membership. In order to bring up business at an association meeting, to hold office, or to vote on issues as they arise, one must be a member for 30 days prior to voting.
PTA MEETING DAY AND TIME
The RSG PTA meets at 3:30 p.m. in the cafeteria on the second Wednesday of the month. Everyone is welcome to attend the PTA meetings.