If your theme is chosen, you could win $100
Materials For Running Your Reflection Program
Beginning Your Units Reflection Program
Helpful materials for your school’s PTA Reflection Chair and their committee are:
Beginning Steps to take:
- Choose a turn-in date for your Unit. Make sure your date gives enough time to do the judging. A week or two before Council’s date is a good guideline.
- Post fliers around the school announcing this years Reflection Theme “The world would be a better place if…”.
- Unit Participation Form
- Try to get your school’s teachers involved
- Have copies of the rules available for students who are interested in participating. Interested students need to know both the “General/Participation Rules” and their specific category rules.
- Each entry must have an “Entry Form” attached to it. A “Title” and a “Statement” for each entry is required information.
- If an entry has other students involved that can be identified, the student needs to also have completed Consent forms for each participant.
- Try to keep the Reflections program active by submitting (or doing) student announcements and/or reposting fliers. You might also want to plan after school workshops.
- Make sure you have a plan on how to collect your entries.